Monday 9 April 2018




     திருப்புகழ் கற்பதில் ...  புதுமை...எளிமை    2


                காற்றினிலே வரும் திருப்புகழ் 


                   Thiruppugazh Class ......On...Line 

Arulaalar Tiruvananthapuram Sri Balu Aiyer has recently started Thiruppugazh Class ..On Line from 31st March 2018 for the benifit of Anbars residing  outside Tiruvananthapuram.

We request  interested   Anbars to contact Sri Balu Aiyer through his undernoted  Email Id

 drbaluiyer@gmail.com


We furnish below the Message received from him

"Since we moved to Thiruvananthapuram (TVM), I have received requests for distance learning of Thiruppukazh Isai Vazhipadu (TIV) from people who could not attend our classes in person.   I tried conducting classes using ‘Skype’ three times.   All of them failed for different reasons.

Recently, requests came from two ladies, one from Cochin and the other living in Dubai.   They both wanted to learn Thiruppukazh.  One is a member of our family, who has learnt some Thiruppukazh when she was living in TVM.   The other one is new to Thiruppukazh.   With the two living in different time zones, teaching through Skype would not work.

That is when I thought of trying to launch the ‘tiv-on-line’ class.   

For the on-line class, I set a clear definition of the role and responsibility of the teacher and students.   I explained what I would offer and what I expect from them in return.         

The post on my FB timeline about the tiv-on-line class attracted a few more students.  

I launched the class officially on March 31st 2018, with fifteen students from various cities in India, Dubai and USA.  

When we came to TVM, Guruji Raghavan told us to propagate TIV all over Kerala with TVM as the center.  Now, with the tiv-on-line class, we can expand our work beyond the boundaries of Kerala.

Those who want to join the online class should contact me by email : drbaluiyer@gmail.com"


முருகா சரணம் 




No comments:

Post a Comment